Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ready for more feels? Here comes Shane Dawson!

More Shane. OMG!

Sexy Model Shane!


Shane and his packs of splenda


Shane and Joey!


More Shand and Joey!


Flash back!


I don't want to be a saint
I don't want to be president someday
I'm just trying to make my way
yeah


Happy 5 years Shane!


I wish he was able to put this video back up!


I love you forever Shane! <3


Super awesome edit curtesy of DawsonCraze! <3


Him and his many cute faces


Love this video! An oldie but a goodie!


Young Shane


Shanaynay son!


Awesome fan drawing!


What did you just say?


His hair ~ PERFECT!


Life lesson from Shane


Thought I could outsmart the Akinator :/


Shane all day, everyday


Only Shane


Shane trying to steal food. Typical


He tweeted my Harlem Shake video!


RIP grandma Dawson! You are still very much loved!


Smile!


I wonder who got his unwashed shirt.......


You know what I'm talkin bout GURL!


Pokemon!


Fruitlope in the house!


OM......LARWD!


I love you


Never forget it


Sexy time


Shane Loves you! <3


Shane Justin Dawson Bieber!


One of his many amazing facial expressions


They're so cute!!!!!!!!! <3


Shane is just........... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment